Submission IRCOBI Asia
Please submit your abstracts and manuscripts using our online submission tool: https://asiaconference.ircobi.org/. Note: when you have already submitted to IRCOBI Asia previously, your login is still valid.
Note that for all contributions IRCOBI Council requires that papers offered for consideration have not been published elsewhere prior to presentation at the IRCOBI Asia conference. Papers must be in English.
The focus of IRCOBI is on the avoidance and reduction of the severity of traffic accidents, with special emphasis on advanced safety technologies and the biomechanics of injury. In addition, papers on sports, aviation and blast injury prevention are welcome. Accordingly, we are particularly interested in submissions in the following areas:
- accident and injury database analysis including crash reconstructions
- injury biomechanics including injury mechanisms, criteria and tissue mechanics (from cellular level to whole body)
- mechanical (crash dummies) and computational models of active and passive human body response to injury
- advanced accident avoidance technologies and assessment methods
- safety aspects of assisted and automated driving, including human factors
- advanced protection methods including adaptive systems for all car occupants (including children and elderly), vulnerable road users (pedestrians, cyclists etc..) and others (bus, truck occupants)
- crashworthiness (including compatibility) of future (light weight) vehicle designs
- influence of vehicle and equipment design on injury outcome
- biomechanics and protection in sports, blast, aviation and train accidents
Paper format and review process
Conference Paper: Please submit your manuscript (2-4 pages) until 31 October 2017. All papers are subject to peer review. The final submission will be due by 10 January 2018. Successful manuscripts will be included in the conference proceedings and presented at the conference.
To prepare a manuscript, please use the templates and follow our style guidelines. Both are provided below.
Publication scheme: All papers are published in the online conference proceedings. Online publication also allows the inclusion of additional material such as data, diagrams, pictures and video sequences in an appendix. All online material is freely accessible. Authors are required to accept a license agreement that enables IRCOBI to publish the conference papers online.
Copyright license form and Publishing Ethics Guidelines which must be accepted when submitting the manuscript.
If you have problems downloading the template, please get in touch (email@example.com).